[Contents]   [Post]

Re: to buy or not to buy

The same comment will apply, you need to find an experienced Radon Mitigation Contractor in your area....Follow the National Environmental Health Association or NRSB links to see the national listing. Also the USEPA links to the State Radon Offices may help.

  [Posted by William Levy on 12/2/2004]